The college offers the following opportunity for graduate students, postdoctoral associates and Fellows to dine together at specific subject-based Grad Halls. The Postgraduate Administrator will invite you to attend a subject dinner (free of charge), which most closely represents your subject area. Each subject dinner will be hosted by a Fellow and there will be a drinks reception beforehand. Invitations will be sent out to the relevant graduate students and PDRAs a few weeks before the event.
The subject-based groupings for the current year are:
- Engineering, Computing and Mathematics
- Natural Sciences
- Medicine and Veterinary medicine
- Law, Economics, Business, Geography, Architecture, Urban Studies
- History, History of Art, English, Languages, Linguistics
- POLIS, Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Philosophy, Classics