Useful Contacts

Contact the Welfare and Disabilities Officer if you have any problems, questions or issues, including from your work, your health or if you’re just having a bit of a rough time and would like someone to talk to.

Further information on welfare can be found at the CUSU Welfare Page.

For the university’s guide to student wellbeing, visit


Counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy are available to graduates and postdocs through the College’s own dedicated mental health team. To self-refer for these services, please email the College Mental Health Team at They will then be in touch to arrange an initial chat.

The Trinity Hall Mental Health and Well-being Team is completed by Juls McCrae, a Mental Health Practitioner and Sarah Parkin, a Counsellor and Mindfulness practitioner. Members of Trinity Hall can find more information on the college Health and Wellbeing intranet website.

Any problem that’s affecting your well-being is ‘serious enough’ to take to a support service.

University Counselling Service:

Address: 2-3 Bene’t Place, Lensfield Road, Cambridge CB2 1EL
Telephone: 01223 332 865
Pre-counselling form can be found here about 2/3 of the way down the page:


Lime Tree Sexual Health Clinic:

Lime Tree Clinic provides contraception, testing for sexually transmitted disease, diagnosis and treatment for genito-urinary problems and sexual health advice in a safe, confidential environment.

Address: Lime Tree Clinic, Brookfields Hospital, 351 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3DF
Telephone: 0300 300 3030


Disability Resource Centre:

Address: Keynes House, 24A Trumpington St, Cambridge CB2 1QA
Phone: 01223 332 301



Linkline is the listening support and information service for Cambridge and Anglia Ruskin Universities, run by students for students, every night of University of Cambridge full term.

Phone: 01223 744 444



DHIVERSE is a sexual well-being company offering support to people with HIV and trying to reduce the stigma associated with it.

Address: Office B, Dales Brewery, Gwydir St, Cambridge CB1 2JL


Cambridge Rape Crisis (sexual violence service for women):

Survivors UK (sexual violence service for men):

Office number (to make a referral): 02035983898
Web contact page:


Other resources:

The college has a subscription to the website It’s an informative, progressive, sex-positive resource full of information about sex and masturbation, based on scientific research. Our username is and the password is TrinityHall00.


As part of the university’s Breaking the Silence campaign, the university has a new permanent Sexual Assault and Harassment Advisor (SAHA). You can go to the SAHA if you’ve experienced any form of sexual violence, including harassment and stalking, recently, or in the past. It doesn’t matter who perpetrated it or whether it happened while you were at University or not, you are welcome to access the service for emotional and practical support. The advisor will discuss your experiences with you, help develop positive coping strategies, work on issues relating to self-esteem and trust, and provide impartial information on your options, whether that be about reporting or about further support that’s available to you. Any student of the University can access SAHA support. If you’d like to know more, visit this link: