Reading messages from the MCR Lists
The MCR operates two mailing lists: trinhall-mcr and trinhall-mcr-chat. To change your email address, receive the lists as a single daily digest, or temporarily stop getting mail while away from college, visit the trinhall-mcr and trinhall-mcr-chat options pages.
Posting to the MCR Lists
Please respect your fellow MCR members by observing the following list guidelines and principle functions which the Committee have approved:
trinhall-mcr is the official MCR list:
- For emails from the MCR committee concerning a) committee business and b) welfare issues.
- For emails from the McMenemy co-ordinators concerning the McMenemy seminars.
- For emails from college staff concerning official college business.
- If you think a message is of sufficient import to go out directly to the official MCR list please email the appropriate committee member who will send it on your behalf.
trinhall-mcr-chat is the informal MCR list:
- For emails from the MCR committee concerning Ents events, GradHall/Superhall sign-up etc.
- For any MCR member to post non-offensive emails containing any reasonable information or requests which are likely to be of interest to the graduate community.
- You must be a member of Trinity Hall MCR to post a message to this list. Outside messages will not be approved. Please send information about External Ents and other information to the appropriate MCR Officer for distribution to our grad community.
- All messages sent to trinhall-mcr-chat will have their subjects automatically prepended with “+++” and will be posted immediately, without moderation.
- Anyone may unsubscribe from this list if they so wish by going to https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/options/trinhall-mcr-chat.
With these rules in mind, the list addresses are trinhall-mcr at lists.cam.ac.uk and trinhall-mcr-chat at lists.cam.ac.uk